The Curvemeister 101 class is without equal in online photographic instruction. There are no requirements for this class.
This class will give you a solid foundation in color correction using Curvemeister. You will receive expert and personal instruction from the ground up from Greg Groess, a practicing professional photographer.
The class consists of 6 weekly sessions including class written material, examples to be done as homework, and a weekly online video discussion conducted by Greg. You will have access to class materials for a total of 6 months, should you wish to review the materials.
- Get a solid foundation in color correction with Curvemeister
- A friendly, professional atmosphere
- Clearly written concepts and problem sets
- Videos, if you prefer to learn by seeing.
- Weekly interactive, instructor led video sessions
- Individual feedback on every effort you make
- Concept and Practice: Shadow and Highlight
- Concept and Practice: Neutral
- Concept and Practice: Color saturation and variation
- Concept and Practice: RGB, Lab, HSB, and CMYK color spaces