I have been playing around with selections in Affinity "By Tonal Range" and applying them as a mask using the adjustment layers.
The process goes something like this:
1) Select the background layer
2) from the Select menu choose Tonal Range> Select Midtones.
3) From the Layers Menu choose New Adjustment Layer >HSL Adjustment. This creates a new layer mask.
4) From the Select menu choose deselect. this clears the screen of the selection lines as the mask is already made.
5) In HSL change hue and saturation as you like to make changes in the image.
Try this out. you can choose any adjustment layer type you want not just HSL.
Please post images and discussion on Affinity Photo Editor in this group
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests