Welcome to the Class

Postby -default » Sat May 12, 2007 7:48 pm

Greetings!  Class has begin, and you may access the class materials for the first session here:

http://www.curvemeister.com/downloads/Class/

The actual class discussion group will be your point of contact with the class:
http://www.curvemeister.com/forum/index.php?board=44.0

If you like, try posting a one liner introduction to the group, and/or an image of about 180 Kbytes.  The more discussion, questions, images, and other interraction, the better the class will be for everyone.

A broadband Internet connection is convenient, but not necessary for this class.  If you find it is taking too long to download the images, please let us know by posting to the class group and I'll make more convenient images available.

Greg and Mike

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Sat May 12, 2007 11:03 pm

Hi Greg & Mike,

I have been away from Photoshop for a year or two and so happy to find your class.  I do genealogy and restore many of my families old photos.  I look forward to anything I might learn in your class.
Tykee

imported_ganna

Postby imported_ganna » Sun May 13, 2007 6:23 pm

Dear Greg and Mike, Thanks so much for the class. It is  really exciting to be part of it.
I  usually change my image size by going to File->Save for Web (in Photoshop CS2.) The problem is that the colour saturation and sharpness change after changing the image. It is less sharp and look a bit dull.  Do you "re-treat" the class images before sending or do you leave them as is or do you "over-treat" the image before saving for posting to the forum? :)
Kind regards
ganna

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Mon May 14, 2007 1:05 pm

Persoanlly, I set the size of the image to 800X600 and then work the quality until I hit as close to 200KB as I can get.
Greg

Return to “May 2007 Curvemeister 101”