Problem

**If you came here to upgrade to the newest Curvemeister, Downloads are listed below**
The curvemeister forum has been recreated from the ground up, and we are excited about it.
We hope that the new features will make up for any growing pains associated with this process.  Please post here if you have any questions or comments about how we can make the new forum meet your needs.

Mike

If you were redirected here for a download, please click on the link that matches the product you purchased:

Download the demo
Download the 32 bit version of Curvemeister for Photoshop and Elements
Download the 64 bit version of Curvemeister for Photoshop and Elements
Download the 32 bit version of Curvemeister for Elements
julie

Postby julie » Sat May 23, 2015 9:37 pm

Hi
The website does not seem to be refreshing after new posts. I have to log and back in again to see what I or anyone else has posted

Julie

Ganna

Postby Ganna » Sun May 24, 2015 5:50 am

Having the same problem. In Firefox, have to clear cache, exit and re enter, login, going via the home page to the forum to see what is posted.
The website do load a wee faster than a few days before, but still much slower than the old one and having to take the detours take more time.

julie

Postby julie » Mon May 25, 2015 6:08 am

Hi
I cant seem to log out. Just keep getting message asking me if i want to log out. I had to clesr the cache.
Julie

julie

Postby julie » Mon May 25, 2015 6:10 am

Also still cant see my posts while i am logged in.

Return to “Learn about the new forum”