First picture with curvemeister

This board is for the June 2007 Curvemeister 101 class
mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:34 am

This is my first time with curvemeister.

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:39 pm

Hi Joyed,

Pretty good...It's a bit muted but a fair rendition...

Could you let me know what color space you did this in? 
It helps Mike and I give you additional help to know more about how you got to this point.

Please also try to post the images as 800X600 so we can see the image better on the website...I usually download your image and open it in PS to figure it out but sometimes when you are looking for things fast it helps to be able to see it on the web. 

THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT BY ANY MEANS...
Greg

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:57 am

Hi Joyed,

It helps Mike and I give you additional help to know more about how you got to this point.

Please also try to post the images as 800X600 so we can see the image better on the website...I usually download your image and open it in PS to figure it out but sometimes when you are looking for things fast it helps to be able to see it on the web. 

Greg

Hi Joyed,

Greg
I was having a little trouble navigatingyour website and when I finally figured it out I was anxious to get a picture in.I did this picture using lab as I thought it gave it a more natural look then using rgb
joyed

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:46 pm

well...With the LAB color space you have the saturation slider that you can apply to the image.
It is across the bottom of the CM window. 

You are always welcome to ask questions about the site or how to do something.  It can be a bit confusing at first. 
Remember there are no real deadlines here..we are trying to get you going with the tool so if you need more time...take it...we have a full week for each assignment.  I personally took the class twice when I started with curves 3 years ago...don't sweat it...

let me know what else you need and Mike or I will certainly try to help...
Greg

Return to “June 2007 Curvemeister 101”