Week 4 solutions are on line

If you can see this board, you are enrolled in the July 2007 class

Postby -default » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:43 pm

We're very near the end of the class - I've posted suggested solutions for week 4.

Good work everyone!

Mike and Greg

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:25 pm

Mike and Greg,

Just want to take a minute to thank you for all your work pulling this class together!
I really learned a lot and now know how to use CM2 much better!!

Have you ever thought about teaching a longer follow-on class for a fee?

Really appreciated all your constructive suggestions and help!

Looking forward to seeing what new capabilities CM3 will bring.

Gus

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:02 pm

Gus and everyone who reads this,

You are all very welcome for the lessons.  Mike, I, and others have been kicking ideas around for while trying to figure out what we would want to bring into another session of this class.  Ideas that have been discussed include more on Skin Tones, more on selective color correction and layers, workflow suggestions, and kind of a under the hood of CM where Mike explains more of the nutz and boltz of how the CM tools work.

Any other suggestions are always most welcome and the class does change as we hear from you, the users as to what you want to know more about.

Our primary goal for this month has been to introduce you to the tool, introduce you to the highlight, shadow, neutral drill, add color cast to the mix, and touch on skin tones and pinning.  If you think about all the things you can do from these areas alone it really is a lot of ground to cover. 

I want to thank all of you for your patience and willingness to strech out your skills a bit.  I hope that between Mike and I we have added an new and powerful tool to your image correction tool box.

Greg

P.S. if you are not done with the class or you want to revisit areas and get more, the board stays open to you after the class ends.  Post questions there or on the open board.  Mike, myself, or anyone with access to your questions will chime in and help out.

Return to “July 2007 Curvemeister 101”