Welcome to the September Curvemeister Class

This board is for the September 2007 Curvemeister 101 class

Postby -default » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:44 am

Welcome to the September Curvemeister 101 Class.

Instructions on how to participate, and the download for the first week's materials are located here:

http://curvemeister.com/downloads/Class/

This is a self paced class, however you should try to have each week's materials completed by the following Sunday so that you can participate in class discussions.

The class board will be your main point of contact with the class.  It is located here:
http://www.curvemeister.com/forum/index.php?board=51.0

If you have any questions, either post to the class board, or email me at mike@curvemeister.com.
I'm excited to get your reaction to the class materials, and to see what you can do with curves.

Many thanks in advance to Greg Groess, who has made an enormous positive contribution to past classes, as I hope he will to this one.  One or the other of us - sometimes both -  will respond to each example image or question that you post.  Don't hesitate to submit the same image again.  If you do another version of an image, do so on a separate topic so that we can tell whether your message has been responded to.

This will be the last of the classes before we undergo a planned format change in November, and I plan to make it a very special one.  You can add to the class experience for others by commenting on each other's work, and by asking questions in the class board.  Don't let us get away with explaining something halfway - keep at it and the rest of the class will benefit.

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:16 pm

Greetings everyone!

My name Greg and I am a friend of the Curvemeister and freelance photographer. 
My role here is to help you, to push you and to provide critique. 
I hope you all enjoy the class and that by the end of it you have learned how you can add Curvemeister to your "tool box" for image correction.

Please ask lots of questions, challenge us to explain it better, don't be afraid to present images that you want help with.  We want you to use the CM tool to do the assignments, but we are not limiting you to CM as the only means to getting this done. 
The goal is the best looking image you can produce.

I hope you all have fun...
Greg

Return to “September 2007 Curvemeister 101”