Thanks for making this class a success.

This board is for the July 2008 Curvemeister 101 class.
ggroess

Postby ggroess » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:28 am

Everyone,

This is the end of our class.  You have all worked hard and I have seen a wonderful amount of success here.  Please feel free to post questions here or on the main forum.  We do try to answer all questions and hope you feel welcome asking any.

Thanks to the returning members of the class for providing additional challenges this session and for pushing the entire class to be stronger.

Regards,
Greg and Mike

Postby -default » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:16 am

I've updated the class page to include solutions for last week.  Please follow up with any questions and comments about which examples you liked best, and ones that we can improve or replace with new ones.

http://curvemeister.com/downloads/Class/ (user: Cm101, password: photoshop)

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:34 pm

At this point I think it is appropriate to express my appreciation and gratitude for all of your hard work.  I have gone through this class three times.  The first time a lot of it was over my head and there was not nearly as much supporting materials available.  The second time around, the class was a disappointment for reasons I don't need to go into here.  But this time around, I really sunk my teeth into it, went through every exercise and hint posting, and learned a tremendous amount.  All the great materials added by Mike, and the patient attentive interactions with Greg made this the best class yet, by far.

CurveMeister has gone from an interesting add-on to a central weapon in my image enhancement arsenal.  Now I wish it could be integrated into Nikon Capture NX2 somehow.

Anyway, thanks guys!  It really was a great class.

-- Russ 

Return to “July 2008 Curvemeister 101”