Hard Times...modem dial up

This board is for the July 2008 Curvemeister 101 class.
mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:48 am

Hi Everyone
I am having a real hard time.........living in the boonies of Tennessee!

I have to have a friend with cable hookup he will save the video's for me.  I try to keep up but he spends every weekend at his girlfriends (smile).  So I will probabably be a week behing you all.  I can't get anything but dial up modem here.....but living on the lake makes it worth while! 

I am peddling as fast as I can..........maybe third time around I will understand.  I love reading all your messages....Please keep them up!

Tykee (Peggy)

Postby -default » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:07 am

Hi Peggy,

The solutions include complete text versions, as well as the movies, so it is possible to take the class without the movies, though they are helpful.

If you want, we can arrange to send you a DvD with all the movies.  There would be a small charge of 10 dollars or so to cover materials and postage.  Let us know.

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:05 am

Mike,

I realize that us TN hillbillies are behind the times.....You have sent me emails about CD/DVD's.

I just wanted the class to know why I am so far behind.........nothing to do with all the wonderful Curvemeister help1

Tykee (Peggy)

imported_ganna

Postby imported_ganna » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:58 am

Peggy, if you want to see boonies, come to Africa. We stil write with quills on partchment and send it with a runner on horseback to a postoffice many kilometers (miles?) away ;D

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:01 pm

Peggy,

Watch for the smoke signals coming out of Minneapolis...I'll puff you the next weeks lesson...
Kidding...

You hang in there.

Greg

Return to “July 2008 Curvemeister 101”