Final Thoughts...

This board is for the September 2008 class.
ggroess

Postby ggroess » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:41 pm

If you have any questions you may post them here as this board will be visible to you for about a year. 

Mike and I would like to thank you for your interest in Curvemeister and we hope that this class has opened up some new ideas and ways of looking at your images.  It is our sincere hope that you are able to add CM to your image correction work flow and that you return as often as you need to for help, support, and challenges.

I know the boards have been kind of quiet, I see that people are looking at the materials and I hope you are understanding them.

Again Thanks for choosing Curvemeister and Happy Curving.

Mike Russell and Greg Groess

Postby -default » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:08 am

Also, solutions for week 6 are available in the usual location:

http://curvemeister.com/downloads/Class/
(user Cm101, password photoshop)

Keep in touch on the forum and and shorter term, please email us about what you thought of the class, and how you think it could be improved.  Most important, let us know about what you're doing with your images.

Happy curving!

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:28 pm

Mike, Gregg -

Let me start by apologizing for being an apparent lurker.  I registered for the class at the last minute and immediately got tied up with several other matters as soon as the class started.  I have been downloading the class materials and following along with the lessons about 1 -2 weeks behind the pace of the group.  For this reason I decided not to try to participate in the on-line discussions and drag everyone back with me.  I have all of the downloaded material and will use it as a reference as I complete the course on my own and continue to learn to use curvemeister 3. I found the class well structured and very informative.  Don't take my lack of participation as an indication of dissatisfaction with the class.  Take it more as a personal issue unrelated to the class structure.

Thanks for a good course.

- Norm

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:45 pm

Norm,
Please post any questions you may have; and if you would like we can add you to the current class so you can participate....

Let me know what you want to do...
Greg

Return to “September 2008, Curvemeister 101”