JRomer Ex2

This board is for the March 2009 Curvemeister 101 class.
mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:06 pm

greg
Attached are my images for Ex2 one for RGB & one for lab
JFR

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:40 pm

Greg
Obviously trying to attach multiple imares to a reply does not work. attached is the RGB image for Ex 2
JFR

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:28 pm

Greg
Obviously trying to attach multiple imares to a reply does not work. attached is the RGB image for Ex 2
JFR

Ok...Good stuff going on here...

1) Attachments:  check the posting http://www.curvemeister.com/forum/index.php?topic=2509.0  in the first screen shot there is a small blue link next to the browse button that says "more attachments".  As long as the file name is not identical you can post more than 1 image. 

2) Lab Version:  See my screen shot attached...The bright highlight being pure white did not guarantee a good neutral.  Normally it might but there is some color in the white that you chose.  The before numbers in the hue clock are your settings and the after are mine.  Visually the white paper is really quite blue.  to display the hue clock I have on the image hold down the "Alt" key and left click on the image.  As you will see this week...you can have as many hue clocks as you want on the image to help you.  Other than the color shift the LAB version has decent text in the pages and you can see details across the full range of the image.  Fix the color shift and you have it done...

3)  The RGB image has good color correction but the highlights are way too hot.  Use the composite curve and see if you can return the text to the images without messing the color up too much..It should be very easy to do at this point.

Good stuff...
Greg

Return to “Curvemeister 101 March 2009”