Live Screenshare Session

This board is for the June 2009 Curvemeister 101 class.
ggroess

Postby ggroess » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:54 pm

It would....What time are you thinking??

Greg

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:43 pm

As early as you like.  I am usually up by 5:30 Pacific.

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:42 pm

OK,
How about 6:30 your time 8:30 central?

Greg

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:17 pm

That works for me Greg.  Can you remind me what we need to do mechanically to make this work?  I still have Skype on my computer.  I don't recall what I had to do as far as "Go to my PC."  And I think what would be most helpful to me is for you to pick out several images that you think demonstrate typical (or atypical) problems, and show me or talk me through different approaches you might take to them.  Is that what you had in mind as well?  Last time I think I tried to come up with some of my own images but I don't think they were all that useful to you.  I am also working on full Photoshop now, so you don't have to be concerned about Elements limitations.

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:08 pm

I'll see what I can cook up....

Greg

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:21 am

Brian and anyone else interested....

I will be hosting a screen share session tomorrow at 8:30 AM CDT for 1 hour or so depending on the information requested and amount of time needed to cover it.  I will be working on a few images and answering questions from the participants.

If you want your image worked on please send it to me in e-mail or post a link from the gallery. 

The process for getting on the screen share is as follows:

Down load the latest version of Show My PC from the http://showmypc.com/ website.
Download and install Skype.  I will be starting a Skype conference call about 10 minutes before the actual session so we can connect, get eveyone ready and work out any last minute bugs.  My Skype Screen name is "ggroess".
Once the voice connections are made I will give you a screen share code number for you to enter into your client and then you should see my desktop.

From there we might have to adjust your screen mode to be full color and then we'll get going.

Hope you can make it...
Greg

Return to “Curvemeister 101 June 2009”