I probably spent way too much time on this but...
first I tried to remove blue cast
then did another pass for red cast
then did highlight shadow neutral and I dont know why I did it in rgb I guess I was just there playing around and forgot to go to lab
then I could see that the lighter areas still seemed to have red and blue casts so I put on a lightness mask on and tried to get rid of casts in lighter areas.
then I sharpened
then I had a cup of tea
Its better than the original but I would welcome feedback on this one
This is the Class board for the Curvemeister 101 class.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- flower-vendor1-screen-bluecast-jpg (999 Bytes) Viewed 1131 times
- flower-vendor2-mask-screen-redcast-jpg (999 Bytes) Viewed 1131 times
- flowervendor3-screen-shn-jpg (999 Bytes) Viewed 1131 times
- flowervendor4-mask-screen-jpg (999 Bytes) Viewed 1131 times
- flowervendorforweb-jpg (999 Bytes) Viewed 1131 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest