Thank you...

This is the forum for posting to the June 2010 CM 101 Class
leeharper_admin

Postby leeharper_admin » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:34 pm

This has been quite a journey!

Greg, Mike, my sincere thanks to you both for so generously sharing your knowledge. It has been a real privilege to have been guided by two such kind individuals. You have made me feel so welcome in this community; you have made me feel as if I'm asking questions of my friends - that has made this course really personally fulfilling, and being so comfortable asking questions has enabled me to progress far beyond what I expected before the course began.

Their are so many digital imaging communities around the web where knowledge is shared unwillingly, and patronizingly - the community here is like no other I have participated in.

Thanks also to Greg M, Chris, and Boyd. Your input these past 7 weeks has taught me so much. It can be so hard to see the wood for the trees when you've been working on an image for any period of time. I have learnt much from seeing the approaches that you have taken with the images on this course - and I'm very grateful that you gave of your time so willingly.

This course has been the most fulfilling learning experience of my life - thank you all .

See you on CM 201!
Lee.

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:11 am

High praise indeed...you are most welcome Lee...I think we all have been in those situations where we feel like we are asking the dumbest question in the world...

For me I try to approach it the way I want to learn it...open and free as possible...check the Ego at the door and play nice...For the others I sincerely hope they too enjoy the format and willingness to put something out there for others to explore.

There are not dumb questions...Ok..maybe 1..."Do these shoes make my butt look fat?" ...but that's it....
Thanks for asking good questions and being willing to explore the materials presented..also thanks for sharing more of your time off list...I look forward to more interaction in that realm as well.

We are not done...only just ending this phase...
Greg

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:51 am

We are not done...only just ending this phase...

Agreed ;) There's plenty to look forward to for the future ;D

Return to “Curvemeister 101 June 2010”