Week 6 solutions posted; Class wrap up...

This is the forum for posting to the June 2010 CM 101 Class
ggroess

Postby ggroess » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:15 am

Wow...The things we covered this session have my head spinning...
Some things to note...

1) The boards stay available to you for the next 1-2 years.  I still have boards from 2007 I can see...
2) The course materials stay available as well but...If you access the course page while a new class is in session you will not be able to go further than the week the class is currently using.
3) The general forum is a great place to get additional information.  Ask a question and Mike, Myself or one of the others who follow along will jump in to answer.
4) Another screen share session is possible just not this weekend or next.  I'll post a note out here if August 7th will work for me...

If you receive this note as an e-mail the Hyper-link most likely will not direct you to the website.
Please proceed to the forum and follow the link within the original posting to get to the assignment page.

Please post images you are having trouble with or would like some suggestions on.  The more discussion out here the better the understanding you will have of the plug-in.

I can promise you that I will do whatever it takes to make sure you understand the materials and the CM plug in. 

Here is the link
The ID is: cm101
The Password is: photoshop

class.curvemeister.com
Greg

Return to “Curvemeister 101 June 2010”