CM - Exactly when does this class end

This is the discussion board for the December 2010 CM 101 Class.
dkrassen

Postby dkrassen » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Hello.

When does this class end?

I am a bit behind because of medical problems.  I am finally about half way through Week 5.  I would like to go back a re-do some of the exercises (from Weeks 5 and 6) after you post your comments for each exercise, but this is contingent on having enough time to complete Week 6.

When will you close the forum for the this class?  Also, once the forum is closed, if I still have questions pertaining to the class,  how would I ask them (email or which forum)?

So far, I have learned much from this class and suspect I will learn a lot more from the remainder of Week 5 and then Week 6.

Thank you
David

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:11 pm

The forum boards are open to you for the next two years at the least... I can still see boards from 2008. I check the boards and continue to answer questions for quite a while after the class.  The "official" end of the class is 1 week after the solutions for Week 6 are posted.  We leave the forum open for you because of your exact question.  Many people re-read the forums after the class to "re-live" the first week or so....

You can post to the class or to the general forum...Most of the time I would prefer the general forum so others can benefit; but if it is only related to the class or one of the class images go ahead and post to the class forum.

There is no official Diploma...so you have no real time limits.
Greg

Return to “Curvemeister 101 - December 2010”