Images with no neutral??

This is the discussion board for the December 2010 CM 101 Class.
ggroess

Postby ggroess » Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:03 pm

I found this link...
Let me know what you think about the method described.
http://www.popphoto.com/content/how-remove-color-cast-photoshop?pnid=66136
I tried it out on the flower image and was surprised to find a few areas that would be good candidates...

This is not normally part of the class but I am trying to find additional resources for you...
Greg

dkrassen

Postby dkrassen » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:09 am

Hello.

Thank you for posting this information it is very interesting and answers the question I asked you perfectly.

I know this question is off the topic but I am wondering, can you think of an easy way of saving this tutorial as a pdf.  The only thing I can think of is to select the text from each screen and paste it into MS Word along with each screen shot of Photoshop and then convert the Word document to pdf - Any other ideas?  (I have the Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard and pdf Factory Pro).  Do you know if this article was published in their magazine and if so what issue? 

By the way, I subscribe to Popular Photography but never realized what a nice web site they have created.  I plan on saving this bookmark for future reference and will explore their website when I have more time.  Currently, my number 1 priority is your course.

Thanks again for this nice resource.

David

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:57 am

It was published.  I saw it in the Mag first...
It was either 2009 or 2010

Greg

Return to “Curvemeister 101 - December 2010”