How to participate in the challenge

Here's how to participate in the Curvemeister Challenge

Postby -default » Sun May 21, 2006 1:28 am

If you have joined the list, you are invited to participate in the Curvemeister challenge in several ways. 

As a spectator, you may add your own comments and questions to challenge images, and rate each image by giving it between 1 and 5 stars.

As a participant, you may contribute your own version of the image as follows:

• In the

Challenge Gallery, Click on the thumbnail for the challenge you are interested in to see its thumbnail view. 
  • Locate the original image - usually this will be the first image in the list. 

• Click on the original image until you get a window with the largest available image.  This is the image you should modify and upload as your challenge.

• Right click on the image, and save it to your hard drive.

• Modify the image in any way you wish to produce your challenge image.

• Save your modified image to disk, keeping the size less than about 280K bytes.

• Click on the Upload button at the top of the Gallery, and click Browse, locate your modified challenge image, and click Open.

• Select the challenge as the album that you want to upload to.  Be sure to upload to the correct challenge.

• Add a title and description of what you did.

• Click Submit

• Voila!  You're done.

• Normally your image will appear right away, although this may change if we change our policy and moderate the images.  If you email your image instead of uploading it, there may be a delay of a day or more before your image will appear in the gallery.  If you have any questions, please [email=challenge@curvemeister.com?subject=curvemeister challenge]email me [/email]the image, or a link to the image if you have uploaded it to another site,  and I'll add it to the gallery.  Please include a short description of how you achieved your result.

Mike

DougS

Postby DougS » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:29 pm

I recently received a CM email for the challenge and found the 2 new images. I submitted 1 for each.

Since the Lake Sabrina image looked like it would make a nice "painting" I did so using Painter 2015 on the .jpg I submitted. But I could not display it on the challenge page as it has a 1 image limit.
    So attached here and maybe you would see value in posting it for me on the Lake Sabrina challenge page?

Doug.S

PS original is 6.5 MB but I reduced to make the limit of 512 KB here
    Attachments
    painted-lake-sabrina-doug-s-small
    painted-lake-sabrina-doug-s-small (457.04 KiB) Viewed 10823 times

Return to “The Curvemeister Challenge”