Dual monitor and the behavior of images

Got a Photoshop or Elements question? This is the place to get it answered.
Alex314

Postby Alex314 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:53 am

Hello all,

With CS3 I am using a dual monitor setup with the workspace at left (monitor 1) and all palettes at right. This setup works fine, but now and again, after minimizing PS (doing something else) and maximizing again, the image has disappeared from the workspace and hides behind the palettes on the right hand monitor. As this happens infrequently, I tend to forget that it hides there and this is very confusing.

Is there a setting I am missing that keeps the images on the workspace?

Postby -default » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 am

Thanks for reporting this problem.  I'll see if I can repeat the problem on my development system.

Alex314

Postby Alex314 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:09 am

Hello Mike,
I realize that the dual monitor/CS3 problem has nothing to do with the CM plug-in, so please don't waste your time trying to figure it out. I had discussions with a guy on the Adobe PS Win forum that didn't help me at all. Also I cannot reproduce the effect at will.
Now that I know where images may be found when I load them but don't see them on the PS workspace, there isn't left much of a problem.
I had hoped that someone on this forum might have run into the same problem and had a solution ready  :)

Return to “Questions about Photoshop and Elements”