Using Curvemeister with Photoshop Lightroom

Got a Photoshop or Elements question? This is the place to get it answered.
mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:33 am

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this discussion, but I'm sure someone will let me know :).

I am a user of Lightroom and use it as my main program in my landscape workflow.  It has some nice features like the vibrance slider which can give your colors a pop.  What I would like to find out is if others here also use Lightroon along with Curvemeister to really enhance photos.  I tried this on one of my images and it improved it quite a bit, especially in the blues of the sky and the browns and yellows of the grasses.  The workflow I used was: adjust the image in the develop module and take the image with these changes to Photoshop or Elements and use Curvemeister in LAB mode to try to enhance some colors.

Let me know if this sounds like a viable process.

Thanks,

Jim Lawrence

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:24 am

That certainly will work...

The CM plugin will not work with Lightroom but your workflow would do very nicely...there are many great tools in CM that will help you after you develop and go to Photoshop or Elements...

I know you are in the class please try out the lessons and jump into the discussion...

Greg

Postby -default » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:36 pm

Absolutely - many people use Photoshop at the end of their Lightroom workflow to make final changes.

Return to “Questions about Photoshop and Elements”