Mini Hue Clock - slated for removal

If you have an idea for a new feature or other improvement to Curvemeister, this is the place to propose, discuss, and even vote on it. All suggestions are welcome, even the ones that are impossible!

Postby -default » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:23 am

The mini hue clock is an option in setup that results in, as you might expect, a smaller hue clock.

I'm about to release a beta that no longer includes this feature in the options.  If you like this feature, please respond here and I'll find space for the option.  If no one speaks up for it, I will remove the underlying code and that will be the end of this rarely used feature.

On the plus side, I'll be adding an option that will allow you to control the location of red, and the direction of the hue clock.  This will allow you to match the layout of the hue clock to match other programs, such as Painter.

derekfountain

Postby derekfountain » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:24 pm

The mini hue clock is an option in setup that results in, as you might expect, a smaller hue clock.

I'd never even noticed it. I just tried it and it does seem pretty pointless. The mini clock obviously saves some screen real estate, but is so small it's hard to see and it can't give a very accurate indication. So I won't be missing it... :)

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:24 pm

Mike,

to be honest, i noticed it, because you mentioned it now.
You can eliminate it.
Frits

Return to “Vote on and Discuss New Features”