CM fader

If you have an idea for a new feature or other improvement to Curvemeister, this is the place to propose, discuss, and even vote on it. All suggestions are welcome, even the ones that are impossible!
ggroess

Postby ggroess » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:02 pm

Interesting....

I may be recalling a dialog with Mike during the beta that he may not have been able to support...if that is the case...My bad...
I do know he had talked about being able to run the CM program on a separate monitor by design...

Sorry if I was confused.
Greg

Postby -default » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:48 pm

For those just joining the conversation, the feature refers to adding a new control, presumably a slider that would allow you to back off, or fade, the effect of a particular set of curves before clicking Apply.

This is not a difficult feature to implement, and it will be added at some point in the future.  I don't have a scheduled time for this particular feature, and it does have an impact to speak up for features here.

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:27 pm

Mike, great to see you stopping by -- finally! You should do so more often, it's cosy here. :-)

If it's not back-breaking to implement this, it certainly gets my vote, as it's a potentially very useful feature. It will spare us from having to do CM stuff on a layer and reducing opacity later. That's trivial to do on small images, natch -- but I have many huge images with a dozen or more layers already, "weighing" hundreds of megabytes, so every new layer in such files is an expense I would prefer to do without.

Return to “Vote on and Discuss New Features”