Support for Adobe Lightroom?

If you have an idea for a new feature or other improvement to Curvemeister, this is the place to propose, discuss, and even vote on it. All suggestions are welcome, even the ones that are impossible!
Bulldoggie

Postby Bulldoggie » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:28 pm

I hope Lightroom will evenyually support plugins, if it does, are there plans to modify CM to work with it?

Postby -default » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:14 am

Hi BD,

You've spoken my exact thoughts on the matter.  I have not yet heard of any specifications for Lightroom plugins, or even whether plugins will be supported.  If they are, I will certainly make an effort to support a Lightroom version of Curvemeister.

Mike

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:20 pm

Any news on this? I would love to use this plugin in Lightroom, if it's feasible. Although, I'm not sure the plugin system gives you access to theimage data....

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

- Lutz

Postby -default » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:45 pm

AFAIK, Adobe has yet to announce a Lightroom software development kit.  I'll pass this question on to the forum where I discuss plugin development.

Just speculation, but perhaps Adobe will simply allow use of Photoshop plugins in Lightroom - that would provide a whole new dimension of functionality in one swoop.

Return to “Vote on and Discuss New Features”