Curvemeister Manual

If your question is not covered in the manual, please post it here.
mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:57 pm

I spent quite a bit of time reading the manual from a copy I printed myself (vacation - no computer available) so links were not available to me.  What I found was that ,though the detailed information is good, there didn't seem to be a good overall discussion of the tool and it's uses.  It also would have helped me a lot to have more extensive information on colors in general.  For example, when I found the info about skin tones being in the 12:30 range on the hue clock it was great.  Granted, I'm a beginner so maybe I'm looking from a too low level, but I think this would improve the manual.
Bests,
Jodz
PS - I like Curvemeister a lot and am using it on the vacation photos I brought back.  Now, pinning .... hmmmm..... ::)

Postby -default » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:00 am

I spent quite a bit of time reading the manual from a copy I printed myself (vacation - no computer available) so links were not available to me.  What I found was that ,though the detailed information is good, there didn't seem to be a good overall discussion of the tool and it's uses. 

Something like a paragraph at the top of each page with a discussion of the motivation for using each tool?

It also would have helped me a lot to have more extensive information on colors in general.  For example, when I found the info about skin tones being in the 12:30 range on the hue clock it was great. 

Yes, the fact that skin tones fall in this range is very helpful.  You're thinking, though that a summary - perhaps in table form - of a larger variety of colors would be useful?

Granted, I'm a beginner so maybe I'm looking from a too low level, but I think this would improve the manual.

Not at all.  The manual was written for people like yourself.  This is exactly the kind of information I need to make improvements.

PS - I like Curvemeister a lot and am using it on the vacation photos I brought back.  Now, pinning .... hmmmm..... ::)

I'm very glad to hear this!  Keep us posted. - Mike

Return to “Missing Manual Pages”