Clipboard Problem

Have an installation or other curvemeister related problem? Ask your question here and it shall be answered.
mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Hello,

I am new to Curvemeister and the forum.  I recently installed CM and have been trying it out to get ready for the class and come upon a problem.

I am running PS CS5, Windows 7 64bit, and Curvemeister v3.3.5  For some reason, I can not copy a channel in CM and paste it in a layer mask in PS CS5.  Very sporadically, it will copy a channel and will paste in a layer mask but than it will not clear the clipboard when I try to copy a different channel with a different photo.  I discussed the problem with Greg and we can not figure out how to fix.  Would appreciate assistance.  It is driving me nuts!

Lowell

Postby -default » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Hi Lowell, thanks for mentioning this problem.  I'll take a hard look at this problem and see if I can release a fix in the next few days.  Mike

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Hello Mike,

Thank you very much!  From what I can see so far, CM is going to be fantastic!  Wish I would have known about this years ago.  I recently retired from the military and have been trying to teach myself professional level color correction and have failed miserably.  I am excited about the course and finally learning how to master curves. 

Lowell

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:38 am

Mike,

I installed CM with 32 bit PS CS5 and it does copy masks!  I went back to 64bit CS5 and it still does not copy masks.  Just thought you should know for when you try to fix the bux in 64 bit.  Appreciate your assistance.

Lowell

Return to “Curvemeister Support”