New Version does not accept serial No

Have an installation or other curvemeister related problem? Ask your question here and it shall be answered.
kessi

Postby kessi » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Hi Greg or Mike.
I am trying to install CM 3.3.5 because I have upgraded to Photoshop Elements 9. I am still using Windows XP. When I try to install the new version, it tells my that my information is not correct. Do I need to buy a new key?
Currently I am using CM v 3.0.12. It is working with PSE 9, but I would like to try the new version.
Can you help?

Kind regards,
kessi

Postby -default » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:57 pm

Hi Kessi,

I checked your serial number with the 3.3.5 installer and it worked on my system.  The serial number is all letters, so be sure to use lower case l, and not the numeral 1 - this has happened to people in the past.

The other problem that people run into is downloading the full version instead of the elements version.  The one you want is Curvemeister for Elements v3.3.5.

If that's not the problem, let me know and I'll help get the new version up and running for you.

Mike

kessi

Postby kessi » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Hi Mike,
Dilly me. Of course I initially downloaded the wrong version. After getting CM 3.3.5 for Elements, it installed like a dream and I am up and running.
Thanks so much for your fast response.

Kind regards,

Kessi

Postby -default » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Great, Kessi.  Glad you are on the air again!

Return to “Curvemeister Support”