When will your next class be?

Have an installation or other curvemeister related problem? Ask your question here and it shall be answered.
mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:17 am

Hi Mike!!

Just purchased 3, and want to take the class, but can't this month.  Wondering when your next class will be?  I sure need it!!

Ruth

Postby -default » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:03 am

Hi Ruth,

There will be a newly organized version of the class available in February - it will probably be in a different format than the current class.

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:05 am

Mike:

Different format?  More info?  I was reading the content of the current class and it sure sounds great.  I need a bunch of that stuff, and can always use a refresher for already "learned" material and technique.  Anyhow, thanks for the heads up, heres hoping I can make that one!!  I'm looking forward to it.

Ruth

Postby -default » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:33 pm

The class will cover more material, and use integrated video.  There will also be more use of video for explaining how to use curvemeister, etc.

The big decision on format is whether to make it a free, self-paced class that you can take any time, with a forum group for general questions, or have it be a paid class that is offered every 2 months.  The latter has the advantage that you will be part of a group, all taking the class at the same time, with an instructor who can answer questions along the way.

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:28 pm

Mike:

Sounds great!!  I don't mind paying the $20, this is a great (and more complicated), effective plugin!!  Wish I could afford the money this month!!

I'm sure whatever you decide will be fine!!

Ruth

Return to “Curvemeister Support”