Master Bug List

Report and discuss Curvemeister bugs here.

Postby -default » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:19 am

After losing the notebook sheet with my bugs listed on it, I'm experimenting with keeping a master list of bugs, and their status here.  The logic is a little twisted at the moment - the version listed is for when the bug was first reported, with a status at the end of each bug for when it was fixed.

Post a reply to this message if you reported a bug that is not this list, or if you have any other questions or comments.  After I fix the description, I will move your message to it's own thread for discussion.

Version 3.0.11

• Still problems with pins created in disabled state.  Status: fixed in 3.0.12

Version 3.0.10

• Highlight, shadow, and neutral points are created in a "vetoed" state. Status: fixed in 3.0.11

• The installer sometimes fails to copy the plugin when installing on Windows Vista and Photoshop CS4. Status: fixed in 3.0.11

• Delete and other keys may not work depending on which window has the focus.  Status: open.

Version 3.0.8

• The Adobe Color picker does not work for Photoshop CS.  Status: open.  This is a consistent bug, but one that I have not been able to solve.

• Certain drag operations do not work normally after Curvemeister has been run.  For example, dragging a selection does not.  Status: open.  This is a consistent bug, but one that I have not been able to solve.

• Curvemeister fails to run on a couple of customer's systems, both for Elements and Photoshop.  No error is given - Curvemeister simply quits silently.  Status: open.  This bug may related to whether Explorer 7 is installed on a pre-Vista system.

Gary

Postby Gary » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:35 am

Hi Mike
Gregg suggested I send you this, I am running windowsXP 32Bit with 2megs of ram and photoshop CS4, I have CM3.0.12.0 have started the Curvemeister Jan. 101.

The problem I am having is that when I try and set my control points for shadow, highlight etc. the point does not follow the curser very well. At times I have to grab it a couple of times and if I drag slowly it will follow up to 1/4 inch behind, if I drag fast it will leave it behind. I can set the points by dragging very slowly and when I am close. Hope this makes sense.

The other problem is when I go to settings and change to 0-255 it will not change in the program, it always stays at 0 to 100%, this is for the lightness in Lab mode.

I understand that CS4 sometimes has problems with plugins that were made for CS3, for instants if I have NIK plugins installed my "arrange documents" button will not work in Photoshop. Greg has been trying to help me with this and has suggested I post it here.

Gary

Return to “Report Curvemeister Bugs”