Post a reply to this message if you reported a bug that is not this list, or if you have any other questions or comments. After I fix the description, I will move your message to it's own thread for discussion.
- Still problems with pins created in disabled state. Status: fixed in 3.0.12
- Highlight, shadow, and neutral points are created in a "vetoed" state. Status: fixed in 3.0.11
- The installer sometimes fails to copy the plugin when installing on Windows Vista and Photoshop CS4. Status: fixed in 3.0.11
- Delete and other keys may not work depending on which window has the focus. Status: open.
- The Adobe Color picker does not work for Photoshop CS. Status: open. This is a consistent bug, but one that I have not been able to solve.
- Certain drag operations do not work normally after Curvemeister has been run. For example, dragging a selection does not. Status: open. This is a consistent bug, but one that I have not been able to solve.
- Curvemeister fails to run on a couple of customer's systems, both for Elements and Photoshop. No error is given - Curvemeister simply quits silently. Status: open. This bug may related to whether Explorer 7 is installed on a pre-Vista system.