We have been working on the class sign up and access structure.
Currently you will get a 404 page if you try to access the class from the links provided in this forum.
Here is what I would like you to do...
A) Go to Curvemeister.com and click the "Register" link on the top right side of the page; it is part of the drop down menu for log in.
B) Create a user name and password for the site and choose the free membership. Then click the "Register" button at the bottom of the page.
C) email me your user ID to my
D) Wait for an e-mail back from me. I will manually move you to the CM201 class membership. This will prevent you having to pay.
E) Once you have confirmation I want you to test your access to the class by doing the following:
- Go to the curvemeister website and click on the courses link
- Click on the CM201 Advanced Techniques link
- Click on the "Already a Member?" Click here link
- Login to the site using the ID and password you set up
- Access the class and let me know if you can get to everything in the classes. Please check all links, videos, and anything else you can think of.
- Please report problems back here on the forum so others can see what you have found and I can try to fix anything that you find broken.
If this process checks out I would like to invite you all to try out the class for real and I will begin scheduling the weekly conference calls after everyone has access to the new site.