3.2.0 Pin to Grid Bug

The Curvemeister 3 beta test. Please post and discuss bugs, screen shots, suggestions, and any other information about your testing. This board is only visible to Curvemeister 3 beta testers.
ggroess

Postby ggroess » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Mike,
I know we talked about this one but I wanted to put it out there for the rest of the people testing the build...

There is a bug in the "Pin to Grid" Menu command where if after you have made adjustments to a channel, you Right click and choose "Pin to Grid",  Your changes are lost and the curve is pinned to the lower left corner.  this occurs for me primarily in LAB.

My example would be that if you use the saturation slider to increase the color saturation and then want to turn down the green to make the foliage look good, but you want to keep the Red adjustment; you pin the red side of the grid and adjust.  In this build when you do that the curve returns to the lower left corner regardless of control points.  The upper half of the curve stays as it was but the lower half moves all by itself..."auto curve"  It is difficult to show the movement via screen shots.

Greg

Return to “Curvemeister 3 Beta”