32 bit version 3.0.15

The Curvemeister 3 beta test. Please post and discuss bugs, screen shots, suggestions, and any other information about your testing. This board is only visible to Curvemeister 3 beta testers.

Postby -default » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:42 pm

The long awaited 32 bit version 3.0.15 is now available.

Although a few small bugs were fixed, there are no new features in this release.  It is a back port of the changes made to the code base for supporting 64 bit.  I'm very interested in new bugs that may have been introduced with these changes.

Edited to add link...
http://curvemeister.com/downloads/cm3_beta/

Postby -default » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:16 am

I believe I know what is causing problems with installing 3.0.15 on many systems.  The Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) is required for the v3.0.15 installer to run correctly. 

You may download this package from Microsoft.

Thanks to all of you who have tested this version.  Please let me know if you are able to run v3.0.15 after installing the redistributable.

Postby -default » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:05 am

The crash report mechanism is broken due to an installer issue, which means I don't get the normal stack trace when a crash happens.  I'll be fixing this asap, at which point I'll be able to get a stack trace of the crash that some of you are encountering. 

With luck, that will mean I can fix the problem quickly.  I'll try to have something out there later today.

I'd also be interested if anyone is using this version successfully, without the crash.

Mike

Return to “Curvemeister 3 Beta”