Bug Status

The Curvemeister 3 beta test. Please post and discuss bugs, screen shots, suggestions, and any other information about your testing. This board is only visible to Curvemeister 3 beta testers.

Postby -default » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:47 am

Status of beta bugs

Version 3.0.10

• Shadow, highlight, and neutral points are sometimes created as ordinary sample points.  Status: open

• Using the delete key curve points does not work.  Status: open.

• Curvemeiser3.8bf does not get copied to PluginFilters folder for certain Vista installs  Status: fixed in 3.0.11

• "boing bug": keyboard shortcuts fail to work, depending on the last window that was clicked on.  For example, the mask on/off toggle works if the preview window is active, but not if one of the curve windows has been clicked on recently.  Status: open

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:48 pm

I was checking out which window caused the ctr-g shortcut to stop working, and found if I open CM and select a mask in RGB the shortcut works. If I do nothing but change to another mode(and not leave the preview window) it stops working. Though the icon will toggle. So I don't know if that means it depends on the last window selected...
Gloria

...I just found that I only need to click back in the preview window to get the shortcut to work, no matter what window, or mode I am in. If I click back in the preview window, the shortcut works again.

Return to “Curvemeister 3 Beta”