Keyboard shortcut boinging

The Curvemeister 3 beta test. Please post and discuss bugs, screen shots, suggestions, and any other information about your testing. This board is only visible to Curvemeister 3 beta testers.
mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:38 pm

I have noticed a couple of discrepancies with (at least some of)the keyboard shortcuts.
If I select a mask, both the on/off and the invert icons in the toolbar work, both in the preview window and the individual channel panes. The shortcuts only work sporadically. The 'invert' shortcut works in the preview window, but not in any of the channel panes (though clicking on the icon does work). The on/off mask toggle works sometimes in the channel panes, though after making an adjustment it never works (though the icon always does) And it 'boings' .

The attachment shows the setup. Mask inverted, red pane selected, sorry you can't hear the boing when I press Ctrl+G. The icon will still invert it though.

Gloria

Postby -default » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:28 am

Thanks, Gloria.  These shortcuts are very hard to verify, and it's very helpful when you point specific ones out that aren't working. 

Usually this kind of bug is related to which window was last clicked on.  Once I get the boinging happening it should be easy to trace.

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:40 am

My testing so far has shown me that the short cut "ctrl-shift-I" does not function until you invert the mask using at least the right click menu or clicking on the mask image first.  I get no bonking noise...

I can invert the image after clicking with the short cut...
Very repeatable.

PSE 7  and PS CS3 Windows Vista SP1 32 bit.

Greg

Postby -default » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:44 am

BTW, Gloria, this is the first *actual* photo of a reported bug that I have seen, congratulations.

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:23 pm

Thanks, Mike! It felt right...though it kind of flies in the face of convention.

Return to “Curvemeister 3 Beta”