revisiting 'reset' for the umpteenth time

The Curvemeister 3 beta test. Please post and discuss bugs, screen shots, suggestions, and any other information about your testing. This board is only visible to Curvemeister 3 beta testers.
mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:24 pm

This also makes no sense after loading the new toolbar layout so I'll modify this as well--

"So I think it would be nice if the reset button in the mask tab, (since it doesn't have to do double duty), simply reset everything--invert, blur, hilite, and curve, and went to 'none/no mask'."

I think this still applies.

"The only other way to get rid of everything is the three step process of pressing reset on the mask tab, and then after selecting a new mask, right click for 'reset this curve', and then turn off hilite. (In whichever order you prefer.)"

I think this doesn't apply--I believe there are new names and slightly different choices for the reset buttons.

Postby -default » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:24 pm

There is a drop down arrow next to the ribbon's mask reset button that accesses the old "full reset" function.

More tweaks on the way, hopefully later today.  There is also a "reset this mask" that is the same as a full mask reset.  This will change when I add a curve per mask, this function will actually make more sense.  There should be an additional "Ø" item in the mask carte that corresponds to "no mask" in the ribbon, and the ribbon commands should be toggles, to be more analogous to the carte.

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:40 pm

I don't even have an opinion about the reset  now I see the new toolbar layout.  I still don't see the "full reset" function, but I get there by dragging 'reset this mask' and 'No Mask' to the toolbar.

Postby -default » Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:22 am

Hi Gloria,

Here's a screen shot of how the down arrow aka split button should look on the Mask Ribbon.

Return to “Curvemeister 3 Beta”