Hilite curve problem

The Curvemeister 3 beta test. Please post and discuss bugs, screen shots, suggestions, and any other information about your testing. This board is only visible to Curvemeister 3 beta testers.
mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:14 am

I love the ability to "see" the underlying image on the curve while working on the mask, really helpful. Also, the hilite mask dropdown options are perfect--the mouse worked fine; I didn't have to type in numbers, it is very cool. But then I decided to check on the Hilite curve, and I couldn't get it to work. As I fiddled around with the curve and the preview, the entire ribbon and toolbar became grayed out and is not functioning. I switched tabs and everything is still grayed out. The curve window is the only thing working.

I just went back to CM and everything was working again, and the colorpicker box was opened, and nothing is grayed out, and Hilite curve works perfectly. Thanks for taking care of that so fast, Mike.

Postby -default » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:28 am

HiLite curve is squirrely right now.  As a work-around, click on a curve point first, then click the Hilite Curve button.

The grayed out ribbon control is pure talent on your part, Gloria.  I can't make it happen.

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:42 am

Pure talent, I like that:)
I did modify my earlier message to report that all was back to normal. Maybe I should put that tinfoil helmet back on...

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:48 pm

Tinfoil??

What shape...It's all in the shape....

Mine is a kind of "wedge" shaped deflector that blocks the "Rays" coming from the front...those are the worst...

Greg

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:09 pm

This should be part of a Curvemeister Kit. We'll use your template--I don't think mine is blocking any rays, at all.

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:57 pm

wow...how do you keep them out then??  you know who they are...all of them...

Right??

Right....

Return to “Curvemeister 3 Beta”