Pinning

The Curvemeister 3 beta test. Please post and discuss bugs, screen shots, suggestions, and any other information about your testing. This board is only visible to Curvemeister 3 beta testers.
mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:10 pm

Is it possible to make (contrast) pins on one curve only?

I find myself deleting pins on other curves with regularity. ‘Reset this curve’ is not an option since the curve may have been altered prior to the addition of contrast pins that appeared when creating contrast pins for another channel. For example, if I created contrast pins for the L channel then automatically there are pins created for the a & b channels. If I want to adjust a different contrast area for the a channel I need to delete the pins created when contrast pinning on the L channel (reset this curve works fine here) and then create the desired contrast pins on the a channel. The L & b channel now contains two sets of contrast pins. If I want to further adjust the curve on the L channel I can’t very well reset it first but instead have to delete the contrast pins created for the a channel.

Postby -default » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:24 pm

That's a good idea, now that you mention it.  I find myself dragging the two new pins off the a and b channels fairly regularly - at least they stay selected so that this is relatively easy to do.

I'll should be able to do something.  The big problem is to chase down the most recently selected curve, since the curve loses focus after the right click on the image window.  Another possibility would be an "undo just this curve" command that would toss the two new points, although that's getting

Return to “Curvemeister 3 Beta”