16 bit and CMY

The Curvemeister 3 beta test. Please post and discuss bugs, screen shots, suggestions, and any other information about your testing. This board is only visible to Curvemeister 3 beta testers.
mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:38 am

Hi Mike,

I've been working on that cup image again, and when I opened in CM, I realized that my worms weren't visible on the CM or Y curve. (okay on the composite and K, as well as all other channels.) After a lot of fooling around trying to figure that out, I found that my 16 bit version of the cup image doesn't work, while all 8 bit versions do. I changed the 16 to 8, and it worked, switched it back, no good.
Opened another 16 bit image, can't see them. I have a screenshot, if you need it.

Gloria

Postby -default » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:20 am

Thanks, Gloria. I gave this a try, and it works fine for me in both 16 and 8 bit. I tried both sRGB and ProPhoto, just in case. 

This one will take some prowling around to find, but it's a good one.  Somehow this seems like a cloned layer situaton, but that would affect all of the color modes.

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:56 pm

Stop prowling, Mike. I tried it on a few more images, and then opened it with the demo version, in which everything worked fine. I know this is quite impossible to believe, but I was somehow on the last version. My husband loaded if for me Monday night--I thought it was installed, apparently it wasn't. Sheesh. Anyway it is now installed, or reinstalled, and it works.
Ummm, sorry?

I mean Greg distracted me.

Though how come I had the new tooltips?

Postby -default » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:10 pm

Hi Gloria,

No problem at all.  I'll cross it off the list- a great way to start a friday morning.

Keep the bugs a coming!

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:56 pm

I did not distract you...

I was busy creating other problems for Mike...

Gloria...you have to step up and own these problems...really...sheesh...

Return to “Curvemeister 3 Beta”