Right click suggestions

The Curvemeister 3 beta test. Please post and discuss bugs, screen shots, suggestions, and any other information about your testing. This board is only visible to Curvemeister 3 beta testers.
mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:18 pm

1. Put a "Zoom to..." option in the right click dialog box (when right clicking on the image): i.e. zoom to 25%/50%/75%/100%/200%/To fit.

2. Put a "Copy channel" option in the right click dialog box (when right clicking on a channel).

Postby -default » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:50 am

The right click menu for preview has been put on a rather severe diet.  Most of the commands that you mention were once there, but they were removed because they duplicate commands in both the ribbon and the toolbar.

What I'd really like to do, and haven't figured out how yet, is to make the right click menu itself configurable.  This would be the best of all worlds. As it is, you can add the commands to the toolbar, or create a new toolbar or menu that includes the zoom and copy channel commands.  And there are always keyboard shortcuts.

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:39 am

Ok, understandable to have the R-C menu on a diet. I already found most of the right click options to be redundant any way and therefore figured one more nested menu wouldn't hurt.

Yep, configurable or location specfic would be great.

Return to “Curvemeister 3 Beta”