typo's, too?

The Curvemeister 3 beta test. Please post and discuss bugs, screen shots, suggestions, and any other information about your testing. This board is only visible to Curvemeister 3 beta testers.
mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:34 am

Thanks for this opportunity, Mike. This is a great program!
I noticed a few typo's so far. Are you interested in these more mundane problems as well?
Also, I sent a report on a crash that occurred when I clicked on a color mode icon while in that color mode. PS also crashed.

In What's New?:
"Fixed a bug that caused a crash if both histograms and the master curve were enable."
enabled?
"Fixed a bug affecting curving an Lab image in wgCMYK mode."
a Lab image?
"The palettes now re-locate themselves "
relocate one word?

In Examples, Numbers 5 and 7 show code at the top of the page.

In The Curve Window, you mention an Option button as No. 8, but there is no number 8 in your diagram.

In Tips, you mention the forum web address. Did you intend for it to be a working link?

Postby -default » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:44 am

Crash reports are being lost - I've received only one of them and know of at least three others that were generated after a crashed, and I did not receive them

Right now the documents are the older documents for Curvemeister 2.  Although these are of interest, I'm not as interested right now in typos, since the manual is in the process of being completely rewritten. 

That said, no detail in the program itself is too small to mention.  For example, I'm a fanatic about screen flicker, and situations where pixels do not line up correctly.  Some of the commands are not organized very well, and I'm always open to suggestions on new ways to group the commands together.

I apologize for not making this clear.  I've added a warning to this effect that will appear in the help documents for the next version of the beta.  When that is in a semi-readable form - hopefully in two weeks, typos are absolutely fair game.

Return to “Curvemeister 3 Beta”