First Impressions: Very Cool!

The Curvemeister 3 beta test. Please post and discuss bugs, screen shots, suggestions, and any other information about your testing. This board is only visible to Curvemeister 3 beta testers.
digitalpro

Postby digitalpro » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:59 pm

Having just fired up CM3 Beta I'm really pleased by the new version.

The wizard is neat, and I might find myself using it even though presumably I know how to do each of the specific commands individually.

The Color slider is hugely useful, much simpler than doing it by hand with the actual curve points!

I was tinkering with Masks and when setting Mask=None while the mask tab was displayed in a Lab image CM crashed and crashed PS CS3/Extended. I filled out the error report dialog, so hopefully that's been received.--David Cardinal

Postby -default » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:24 am

Yes, the color slider is something I use all the time.  You can also pin a neutral or other color and the a and b channels will rotate around that as the center point.

Haven't received the error report yet, but it's not unusual for this to take a while. 

BTW - your time zone was set to GMT - I changed it to local time for California.

Postby -default » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:35 am

David, I got the bug to happen from your description.  If you have the mask curve displayed, CM will crash if you select None for the mask.  Thanks.

Return to “Curvemeister 3 Beta”