32B-64B

New versions of Curvemeister, including bug fixes and features, are discussed here.
stuarta

32B-64B

Postby stuarta » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:40 am

I have an old version of Curvemeister 3.8.2 which I used until about a year ago, when my Photoshop Elements 7 (32B) crashed and would neither re-install nor uninstall. Eventually I fixed the registry but upgraded to Photoshop Elements 14 (64B). I cannot get Curvemeister to work now (no surprise). I downloaded the 64B install file from this forum, but my old registration key(s)/ serial number(s) will not work. I may not have the most recent key anyway - a note i put in the text file where I keep registration keys indicates that I had trouble with it before. In any case, how can I get a 64Bit install file and a registration key that will work? The Curvemeister official website - does it even exist anymore - I can't find any way to obtain or purchase it.

gregmeister_admin

Re: 32B-64B

Postby gregmeister_admin » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:21 am

Oh we exist....

I'll forward your post to Mike and we'll see what he can do to get you up and running again.

Thanks for reaching out.
Greg
Seeing is more than meets the eye.

Greg Groess
Curvemeister Instructor

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:52 pm

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for your question, and your continued membership in the Curvemeister community.

Curvemeister continues to support Elements, but after Elements went to 64 bits, I decided to discontinue the Elements only version. There is now just the Photoshop + Elements version, with support for 32 and 64 bit versions. 32 bit support will probably go away when Curvemeister 4 is released.

Downloadable versions of older versions of Curvemeister continue to be available, for people who purchased and prefer to run on their older systems.

My suggestion for 64 bit elements would be to upgrade to the full version of Curvemeister. Your Elements serial number *should* be useable as a discount code that will give you credit toward the purchase of the full version. The net cost to you would be $44. Type your serial number, including the dashes, into the coupon code and click the Apply button - you should see the price drop down to $44. If this does not work, please email me at mike@curvemeister.com and I'll make sure your serial number is entered correctly into the database.

Mike

stuarta

Postby stuarta » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:38 pm

Where do I get to this page? I cannot seem to find any Curvemeister link that works. I click on the link you provided and all I get is a short (unfinished?) page with one button labeled Try Curvemeister Free, and when I click on that all I get is "The requested URL /forum/index.php was not found on this server." I have gotten the same thing on various attempts in the last few days to get to a Curvemeister page that actually does something. In fact, I concluded that Curvemeister was dead, because none of the websites work. I really like Curvemeister and am excited to hear you may be working on Curvemeister 4 - but I need to get access to it somehow ...

stuarta

Postby stuarta » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:57 pm

Progress Report.
I'm getting some really good help from Mike. Not all the kinks worked out yet, but getting really close. Soon I'll have my favorite plugin back up and functional again.
For years I used Curvemeister along with the Imagenomics suite: Noiseware, Portraiture, and Realgrain. With this combination I can do almost anything (and rarely have to mess with layers!). Of course, my emphasis is touch-ups, restorations, and color corrections. Several of the plug-ins from TOPAZ are helpful too (Clarity, DeNoise, Detail), but the two that excel them all are PORTRAITURE and CURVEMEISTER.

Return to “Announcements and New Versions”