Curvemeister Full Version v3.3.5 (32 bit)

New versions of Curvemeister, including bug fixes and features, are discussed here.

Postby -default » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:39 pm

dkrassen

Postby dkrassen » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:07 am

Hello.

Does this new version fix the load ACV files bug in CM 3.3.4.?

Is the full version the correct version for both Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Elements 9?

I am currently using CM 3.2.5 on both Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Elements 9?  Should I uninstall the old CM prior to installing the new version?  I have changed the default settings and added Pin Sets to CM 3.2.5.  When I install the new version will these settings and Pin Sets have to be re-loaded or are these settings saved from the old version of CM?

Thank you
David

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:51 am

David,
yes the Full version installs for both PS and PSE if that is the license you have bought.  The installer should see the old install and ask you if you want to remove it.

It will see the new pin files; but you will have to re-set your configurations so take screen shots as needed.

It does fix the ACV file issues on my PC (Win7 64 bit with PS CS5 and PSE 9 ) I have it installed on an XP machine running CS4 as well.

As you know David there may be bugs in the software...that is sort of the nature of the beast.  So far it is solid on my desktop and I have kicked the bugs you mention around.

Greg

Return to “Announcements and New Versions”