Your web page says your demo is not time-limited, but my new one expired!

This board is for new users looking for some help between the Curvemeister classes.
mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:00 pm

>:(  >:(  >:(

Why am I still trying to get this to work???  Why don't I just give up???

One of your web pages says:
"The Curvemeister 3 demo is fully featured, and is not time limited. The demo version will simply watermark any files you process through it. The demo is a great way to take part in the Curvemeister 101 training class!"

So, after being informed that the demo only works in 32- bit PhotoShop (Is that really fully featured: leaving out the more advanced version of PhotoShop?), I started 32-bit PhotoShop, loaded an image, and started the Curvemeister plug-in.  I am greeted with a dialog informing me that "this copy of the Curvemeister demo has expired."  But I uninstalled my old one and download it fresh just yesterday!

I will grant that the dialog box invites me to download a new demo version rather than forcing me to buy at this point, but still, the time limit on the non-time-limited demo was surprising.

RobR

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:58 pm

Rob,
Please do not give up the ship.

The Expired Demo issue is a known Bug and I'll verifiy with Mike that he has it resolved in the Demo Download.  It crops up from Time to time...Hang in there

Greg

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:07 pm

It has been corrected.  I downloaded a new version yesterday, and it works well.  I think I'm going to have fun with this!

RobR

Return to “Help Me! I'm new and I need some help”