Page 1 of 1

Surface Blur Sharpening

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:50 am
by Ganna
I was searching to see what Surface blur in PS is called in Affinity Photo = Bilateral Blur
I use Surface Blur to smoothen for instance the surface of water where it looks too choppy
I stumbled across a method developed by Calvin Hollywood on sharpening faces in portraits:
Also for Greg