Curvemeister.com has been updated!

Found an Interesting Image? Link it here...
ggroess

Postby ggroess » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:24 pm

Hey everyone....

When is the last time you visited curvemeister.com?? you know the old clunky website that brought you here in the first place....

Well, we have re-launched the website...Lee Harper, Mike, and Myself have been working for a few months on the new site and we are pretty excited about it. 

The new site will have articles...videos...and opinion postings. 

Please watch for the Curvemeister newsletter with a more detailed overview but for now please feel free to re-visit the www.curvemeister.com  website.

Let us know what you think and what you would like to see more of...we are still getting the hang of the new site and want to know how we can connect with all of you better.

Greg

leeharper_admin

Postby leeharper_admin » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:45 pm

Hi,

I feel as though I've been away from the forum for far too long! As Greg says, we have been working on the main site for quite a while - and whilst it is far from being feature complete (we've lots of exciting ideas up our sleeves), we think that what we've put together so far is quite an improvement :  )

The new site features far more photographs: we want the site to inspire, and to demonstrate what Curvemeister can do for your photography; and that's where you can help! We would love to be able to showcase your images on the site. If you've got any photographs that you've enhanced with Curvemeister - and you are happy for us to put them on the site (with credit, of course) - we would love to use them! If any of you have a moment to have a look through your archive for us, we'd really appreciate it  :)

Browsing the site, you might stumble on something that isn't quite right; we've tried to iron out all of the bugs, but the paint is still a little wet in places. If you find anything odd, please let us know so that we can put it right.

As Greg says, we want to make the main site more community driven. The old site was very disconnected from the forum; we'd like the new site to be more integrated. Over the summer we'll be adding lots of new features and plenty of content, but Curvemeister.com is for you - if there's anything that you would particularly like to see (whether content or functionality), please let us know!

Cheers,
Lee.

sjordan93436

Postby sjordan93436 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:28 pm

No wonder it has been quiet.  The elves have been busy!  I want to chew on the tutorials and it may take a while as I am in a large project. 

Suggestion one.  (very minor) make an icon on curvemeister.com/forum to go direct to curvemeister.com.  More after a while.

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:19 am

Wow - looking good.
It is critical that CM is advertised and I think the new format will help - I shall explore when I have a minute
Well done
Chris

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that I've added the YouTube videos that Greg has been posting this week to the site - details on the blog (http://bitly.com/curvemeister-blog).

We want to make sure that these videos don't get hidden in obscure forum posts, so we'll be adding them to the site, to make sure that they are easy to find in the future. Of course, they are easy to find on our YouTube page too!

Cheers,
Lee.

Curvemeister on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/curvemeistervideo

Return to “Interesting Images”