Customer Downloads Do Not Start

Found an Interesting Image? Link it here...
mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Sun May 29, 2011 8:49 pm

After I got logged in I tried to download both the customer 64-bit and customer 32-bit versions using both FireFox and Internet-Explorer. Neither download would start up with either web browser.

Ideas?

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Mon May 30, 2011 10:33 pm

Are you clicking on the link in the middle shown here.  I just tried this and I was able to download the 64 bit version via firefox.

Greg
Attachments
greg00-jpg-15
greg00-jpg-15 (15.31 KiB) Viewed 5509 times

mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:36 am

Yes, I searched everywhere for hyperlinks. For the record, I clicked on a hyper-link and another a download information window opened (in both cases). Nothing happened beyond this. The usual Windows download dialog box did not appear. Win-7 usually asks for special permission to download, I looked for this bar at the top of the screen asking the user for permission to download. This did not appear either. The problem occurred with 64-Bit Win-7.

Mike Russel sent me another two links for the two files that worked fine. They were marked CM, so I guess they were in your configuration management system located on a different URL.

I just tried it again one minute ago. It worked just fine this time. Must have had something to do with the phase of the moon when I tried it the first time.

Thanks.

ggroess

Postby ggroess » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:12 am

Interesting...
I have win7 64 systems and so far I have had no issues....

I'll go with Phase of the moon and say that I am glad you got the files...

Greg

Return to “Interesting Images”