Curvemeister 64

Found an Interesting Image? Link it here...
mikemeister_admin

Postby mikemeister_admin » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:11 am

Hello again.
I have found an additional problem in Curvemeister 3.2.2.0 64 bit.  I'm certainly not  a programmer but I suspect that this is related to the Pen Grid problem.
In LAB Mode:  If the endpoints of the curve of say the L channel are changed, ex. to set the black/white points,  then if you hold CTRL/click in the image to set a point then weird things happen.  In this case, If I CTRL Click in the image,  the curve will become a straight line from where the black point was set to the point where you CTRL Click and then a straight line to the upper right (White) point corner.  If I click on a different area of the image the first point is removed and a point is set at the new CTRL/Click point. The curve is then a straight line from the black point set point to the new CTRL/Click point to the white point corner
Another example:  I set the black/white points in the L channel.  I then click the Right arrow to set the A and B channels to 1.20.  If I open the A channel and CTRL click to set a point, all three channels may go completely crazy with some of the weirdest curve lines.  Also the curve lines will all be straight, connecting the various points.
To recap,  the problem seems to occur only if the endpoints of the curve have been moved.  Also the white end is always moved to the white point corner.
I hope this helps.  My boss always told me that my written communications were poor.
Erv

Postby -default » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:20 am

Thanks, Erv. 

This is a great bug description and I should be able to recreate the problem.  I've opened up a ticket for this bug, and set you as the contact, just in case you want to double check after I think I've fixed it.

Mike

Return to “Interesting Images”