Curvemeister now allows you to adjust the contrast in a very selected range of your image.
By using the Contrast Pin functionality of Curvemeister 3 you can select a point on your image and adjust the contrast for all of the pixels that are in the range of the value you have selected.
1. Place your mouse on the image where you want to enhance the contrast.
2. Right click on the image and select the “Contrast Pin” from the menu displayed.
3. Note the two adjustment points set by Curvemeister 3 shown below
4. Move your mouse over the edge of the curve window and it will turn into a double headed arrow. <not shown>
5. When you move your mouse to the left or counter clockwise you will reduce the slope of the curve and lower the contrast in the range of the pixels you have selected.
6. When you move your mouse to the right or clockwise you will increase the slope of the curve and raise the contrast in the range of the pixels you have selected.